Please contact us and we will design a Study Tour to suit your purpose.
What activities and experiences can you participate in if you study abroad in Australia with Tyler International?
Study Tour participants experience the exceptional sub-tropical environment of the Gold Coast, South East Queensland and northern New South Wales, while being immersed in Australian culture through their homestay experience. This outdoor lifestyle and meaningful contact with Australian native speakers of English guarantees the rapid improvement of listening and speaking skills, aural comprehension, oral fluency and pronunciation.
- Specialist English language classes
- Homestay family experience
- A variety of classroom locations including local primary or high schools, TAFE, universities and colleges
- Work experience in kindergartens, primary schools and high schools
- Classroom integrations with Australian student “buddies”
- Community service visits to retirement villages and community organisations
- Sports training including beach sports, gymnastics, dancing, football, water sports, tennis and golf
- Theme Park visits to Movieworld, Seaworld, Dreamworld, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectacular and more!
- Aboriginal cultural experiences
- Horse riding and grooming
- Rainforest and wildlife discovery walks
- Beach Safety talks and demonstrations by qualified lifeguards
- Speciality and technical programs for business and industry including health and medical, performing arts, government, business and commerce, music, broadcasting, legal, sport and recreation, childcare and teacher training
- Preparation for using English for special events
Tyler International uses a variety of locations around the Gold Coast and surrounding areas. Some of these include Southport Classrooms, Southern Cross University Gold Coast Campus, Kirra Hill Classrooms and a number of local Private Primary and High Schools. We carefully select the teaching location to suit each individual study tour.